03 Jun 09:00 - 17:00
04 Jun 09:00 - 17:00
05 Jun 09:00 - 17:00
06 Jun 09:00 - 17:00
Asociación de Instalaciones Náuticas y Deportivas de Baleares (ANADE)
The Association of Nautical and Sports Facilities of the Balearic Islands (ANADE) was created in 1987. It is an employers' association with 22 members from the 4 islands, which has been working for more than 34 years at the service of the nautical sector, defending the interests of the owners of nautical-sports facilities (marinas, yacht clubs, dry docks, ...).
The aims of ANADE are mainly the following:
Representation, management, promotion, protection and defence of the economic and professional interests of its members.
To contribute to raising the public and business prestige of its members.
Inform and advise its members, especially in relation to progress in legislative, technical, labour, economic or professional matters.
To represent its associates in their entirety before Public Administrations, Courts of Justice, etc.
Pursue professional intrusion and competition disloyal.
We also work actively to promote and extend training in the nautical sector and to defend the rights of sailors.
ANADE currently represents 4,792 mooring places in the Balearic Islands, of which 43% correspond to boats of up to 10 metres, which represents a significant number of boats destined for social sailing and the remaining 57% destined for the nautical industry and tourism.
Do you want to contact us?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.